From the time that he recognized himself and felt the necessity of the necessities of life, mankind was thinking of having the monsoi to protect him from the cold and the hardships of the earth. Wool and animal hair, such as sheep and goats, were the first human find to satisfy this need, and subsequently the skin of these animals was the first underlayment, in other words, the carpet was non-woven.
Following a transformation in life, he learned that he can make thicker and warmer underestimation by combing and squeezing woolen fibers. Subsequently, he began to produce woolen yarns by learning spinning and spinning techniques. For the first time, by integrating a string of horizontal and vertical threads of wool yarns, he invented a glam, and this was the beginnings for the invention of carpet knitted or tufted, with more advanced art and technology.
The carpet is an Arabic word meaning "earth" and in the Persian language, it has concepts such as spreading, underlayment and flooring. According to the above definition, concepts like carpet, felt, zilto, car and carpet can be considered carpet.
Rug Rug Rug
The handmade carpet has three characteristics:
1- It has a warp.
3- The peas around the tars are tied.
In terms of materials, handmade carpets can be classified into five groups:
1-Woolen: They say that the wool is made of cotton and cotton wool. It should be noted that among the tribes and tribes, instead of cotton yarn, wool is used.
2. All silk: All the silks are said to be in rugs that are made of silk.
3. Silk Flower: In these carpets, in the roles and edges of the margins, silk wool is used instead of the wool, and the carpet is usually made of silk.
4. Silk floor: In the field of such carpets, silk parchments are used instead of woolen lace.
5. Swift: A kind of carpet that has a thick and thin layer, and the role of flowers and bushes is fluffy.
Handmade carpets in terms of dimensions:
Handmade carpets are categorized into 7 types, all of which are:
1- Carpet: Carpets in sizes of 3 × 2 m, 3.5 × 2.5 m, 4 × 3 m, 4 × 6 m are said to be divided into the following four categories:
A. Small carpets with dimensions of 3 × 2 m, 3/3 × 3/2 meters.
(B) Medium carpets with dimensions of 4 × 3 m and 8.2 × 8.2 m.
(C) Large carpets with dimensions of 3.5 × 4.5 × 3/8 × 3.7 meters.
(D) Extremely large rugs with dimensions of 5 × 4 and 6 × 4 m and above this dimension.
2. Rug: It is said to have carpets with a surface area of less than 4 square meters. The size of conventional rugs is 1.40 x 2.0 x 1.5 m 2/5.
Rugs with a size of 20/2 × 40/1 are called staggered or two-part.
It is also worth mentioning that curtains with a size of 1.5 × 2.5 × 1, which are finishes.
3- Carpets: It is said that carpets that are less wider than the width of the carpet and less than 4 meters long are in the sizes of 1.5 × 3 × 3 × 1.7 meters and 3.6 × 2 The meter is woven.
4. The sidewalk: A carpet that is used to set up corridors and staircases, with a width of from 1.70 to 0.5 m and a length of 10-3 meters, and in some exceptional cases up to 15 meters And more woven.
5. Zerala, and half and Zarra Zarka: For carpets with dimensions of 1/5 × 1/4 and 1/10 × 1/60 meters, it is called half and half.
It is also referred to as carpets with a diameter of 80/0 × 1/30 meters.
6- Back: Rugs with an area of less than one square meter. The most common back size is 90x60 cm.
Of course, in the region of Gorgan and Bojnourd separately for the back of the back weave a carpet and fill them with chicken and clouds, which are called the mushroom on this back.
7- Ribbon: Ribbed small rugs that are woven in pairs, they are called daisies.